What is CocoTherapy®?
CocoTherapy® is an all-natural, earth-conscious brand that centers on the fact that coconuts are a miracle food that has nourished populations around the world for generations. CocoTherapy specifically celebrates the total well-being of our furry friends by making available the goodness of coconuts in all its products. CocoTherapy’s main foundation products are: CocoTherapy® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and CocoTherapy® Organic Coconut Chips.
CocoTherapy® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
CocoTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is made from the freshest organically grown coconuts from our USDA certified organic coconut farm. It is guaranteed human-grade, 100% pure and natural:
- non-GMO (genetically modified organism) cold pressed
- NO trans fat
- NO hydrogenated fat
CocoTherapy® Organic Coconut Chips
A delicious treat for dogs and cats, CocoTherapy Coconut Chips are made from dehydrated organic coconut meat. The dried coconut flakes are made of pure, 100% organic coconut meat, with absolutely NO sugars, salt, preservatives, or chemicals added. CocoTherapy Coconut Chips are an excellent source of dietary fiber and provide the same benefits as coconut oil. All our pets absolutely love the rich, slightly nutty taste of the treats. Give a few treats throughout the day, or sprinkle in food.
Health Benefits of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Organic Coconut Chips
Virgin coconut oil is comprised mainly of a Medium Chain Fatty Acid (MCFA), called Lauric acid. Lauric acid is responsible for many of the health benefits of coconut oil. The only other abundant source of Lauric acid found in nature is in human breast milk. The MCFAs in coconut oil are similar to fats in mother's milk and have similar nutriceutical effects. Coconut Chips also contain MCFAs and is an excellent source of dietary fiber, and provide the same benefits as coconut oil. Overall benefits are:
- reduces allergic reactions & supports skin and coat health
- supports healthy immune system and immune response to foreign microbes
- supports healthy thyroid function and metabolic function for optimum weight levels supports gastrointestinal and digestive health
- provides anti-oxidant protection to support healthy cells and cellular function
- provides easily digested source of energy
The CocoTherapy® Difference: Superior to other Coconut Products in the Market Today
There are over 120 varieties of coconut and over a dozen ways to produce coconut oil. Not all coconut oils are created equal. CocoTherapy is the highest quality oil available:
- Highest percentage of Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs) and Lauric Acid content. Our coconut oil contains a minimum of 53.28% Lauric Acid content from organic, non-GMO and non-hybrid coconuts, Our coconut oil also contains high percentage of beneficial Medium Chain Fatty Acids (lauric acid, caprylic acid, and capric acid), containing at least 64%.
- Lowest moisture content. Our coconut oil has a moisture content of only 0.2%, which is considered “excellent” in purity standards. Lower moisture content means more stable oil, and less susceptible to oxidation, bacteria, and the breakdown of triglycerides into free fatty acid and glycerol. Samples of CocoTherapy® Coconut Oil have not shown any signs of rancidity, even after 3 years.
- Made in our family-owned USDA organic inspected coconut farm and manufacturing facility. We grow and harvest our own coconuts in a family-owned USDA-organic certified coconut plantation. A majority of coconut oil manufacturers (other brands) do not own coconut farms, and often buy their oils from private label sources that purchase their coconuts from a number of small independent farmers, often buying from multiple farmers who may or may not be USDA organic inspected farms.
- Our manufacturing facility is dedicated only to coconut production. Our manufacturing plant makes coconut products only. Our facility never processes or use dairy, fish, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat. These products are considered high-allergen foods which may not be desirable in pet foods or good for highly allergic pets.
- Exceeds industry standards in coconut manufacturing safety process. We take extra steps in our manufacturing process to ensure the purest and safest coconut oil for the safety of your pets where every batch undergoes independent laboratory testing. Not only do we follow the strictest standards in coconut oil production, but every batch of coconut oil is assigned a LOT number and batch samples are sent to an independent lab to be tested for pathogens and contaminants before packaging. We then catalogue and keep multiple batch samples of oil produced in our plant for NO LESS than five (5) years and test for rancidity and purity.
- Certified USDA organic by the Global Organic Alliance, Inc., a USDA accredited certifying agent.
CocoTherapy products are carried by more holistic and conventional veterinarians than any other coconut oil brand. CocoTherapy® KNOWS coconuts. You can see, smell, and taste the difference!