Muttlucks Hott Doggers Boots
Hott Doggers are light weight, economical boots for dogs.
- NEW! Stretchy leg cuff
- Fleece exterior with non-skid vinyl soles
- Provides traction on smooth indoor surfaces
- Protects hardwood floors, indoor or outdoor use
- 8 sizes available in Red or Black
Paw Sizing Information
To Measure Dogs Paws:
Place dogs front paw, standing up with full weight on a blank piece of paper. Mark from the longest toe nail and come straight back down from the back of the paw to make a second marking. Measure the distance between the two markings and refer to the sizing chart below.
Sizing table for Muttluks and Hott Doggers
|1" (2.5 cm) to 1.5" (3.8 cm)
|1.5" (3.8 cm) to 2.25" (5.2 cm)
|2.25" (5.2 cm) to 2.75" (7 cm)
|2.75" (7 cm) to 3.25" (8.25 cm)
|3.25" (8.25 cm) to 3.75" (9.5 cm)
|3.75" (9.5 cm) to 4.25" (10.8 cm)
|4.25" (10.8 cm) to 4.75" (12.1 cm)
|4.75" (12.1 cm) to 5.25" (14 cm)
Choose size which fits dogs entire paw, including toe nails. A snug fit is best. Boots that are too large may slip off.
Putting boots on your dog:
Your dog will best acclimatize to Muttluks outdoors so be ready to go, then:
• Open the Velcro strap fastener
• Stand over the dog and slip Muttluks on from behind the dog
• Bunch up the cuff and pull the Muttluk over the paw
• Hold the dog's elbow with one hand and wiggle boot on with the other hand
• Pull Velcro strap TIGHTLY around the boot and press shut
• Cut-off any excess strap, if desired
• Take your dog outside and enjoy!
We Also Recommend